The Arizona National Guard is committed to providing continued service for Soldiers and Family Members. Please see the following information for details about our ID Card/DEERS (Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System) sections and availability:
Papago Park Military Reservation ID Card/DEERS Section
5636 E. McDowell Road Phoenix, AZ 85005
South Gate entrance
Hours of operations
Monday-Friday 0800-1530, walk-ins only
Contact Us: ID Cards/DEERS (602) 267-2750
161st Air Refueling Wing Phoenix Goldwater Air National Guard Base ID Card/DEERS Section
- Issue CAC Cards for all branches of service, contractors, and military affiliates
- Unlock/reset CAC pins
- Verify CAC certifications
- 100% DAV ID cards
- Retired ID cards
- Dependent ID cards
- DOD civilian ID cards
- PHS ID cards
- DEERS updates (i.e. adding and deleting family members)
- NOAA ID cards
For guidance needed to obtain an ID card, and/or make changes or updates to DEERS, go to the: Department of Defense DEERS Enrollment and ID Card Issuance
- With the newest update to the RAPIDS software, we are now required to have 2 forms of ID for all personnel over the age of 18 wishing to get an ID card.
- We are closed on all federal holidays.
- All currently serving military members wishing to get a military ID must adhere to their specific branch’s grooming standards. Generally, this means clean shaven and military haircut for males, and hair tied into a bun for females as well as facial jewelry removed. If you have a profile that exempts you from the regulation, you must bring it with you.
- All CAC holders that have lost their CAC or had it stolen are required to have a memo stating the circumstances, that they have reported it to their chain of command, and have it signed by an E7 or higher. For Non-military, their Supervisor must be the signee.
- Drill Schedule subject to change.