Vehicle Storage Facility
Storage space is available for all types of items effective 2022. Car/Trucks, Motorcycle, 4-Wheel/Off-Road, Motorhomes, Boats, Travel Trailer, and Storage Trailer/Containers.
STANDARD STORAGE RATE: $2.00 a day
OTHER STORAGE FEES
One-time, non-refundable administrative fee(*per vehicle when initiating a contract*)
|Priority Processing Administrative fee (3 days)
|Immediate Processing Administrative fee (1 business day)
|Late fee, per 30-days overdue
|RV Dump Station (per use)
Camp Navajo no longer is using Vehicle Storage Contracts. All vehicle information will be submitted using https://forms.osi.apps.mil/r/MKg8uQb18C. In addition, mail (Attn: MWR Coordinator, 1 Hughes Avenue Building 1, Bellemont, AZ 86015) or email ([email protected]) scan/copied vehicle registration and insurance.
Provide 10 days for processing information and payment. If faster service is needed, pay accordingly to the other storage fees. Payments can be hand delivered, Monday - Friday during business hours 8am to 3pm, or mailed to (Attn: MWR Coordinator, 1 Hughes Avenue Building 1, Bellemont, AZ 86015). Check/Money Order need to be payable to “State of Arizona”.
VEHICLE STORAGE RULES & TERMS:
- CUSTOMERS SHALL PAY IN ADVANCE OF PLANNED USAGE/STORAGE. Customer may choose to leave approved item in storage lot longer but must ensure continued payment. Customer can pay up to one year in advance at their own discretion.
- CUSTOMERS MUST MANAGE THEIR ACCOUNTS AND KEEP UP ON PAYMENTS. Billing statements will not be issued. A late fee of $10 will be assessed for every 30 days overdue. Upon sixty (60) days of delinquency, customers will be notified of the delinquent bill and assessed a $20 late fee. Camp Navajo and the Arizona National Guard reserve the right to request Coconino County Sheriff’s Office to remove the item. Patron acknowledges that Camp Navajo Training site reserves the right to initiate legal recourse for accounts 60 days past due.
- OWNER OF VEHICLES AGREES TO HOLD CAMP NAVAJO TRAINING CENTER HARMLESS FOR ANY LIABILITIES arising from storage of said items.
- Owners of any vehicle stored in the facility agree to always maintain current registration and insurance on vehicles for theft, vandalism, fire, public liability, property damage and collision. Camp Navajo Training Site does not provide insurance for vehicles stored on the premises, included but not limited to fire, vandalism, weather and/or criminal/negligent action.
- Camp Navajo MWR Team will be supplied updated registration and insurance throughout time of storing item. Once items are over expiration date of registration and/or insurance without update, item will be requested to be removed. Penalty fees are at the discretion of Camp Navajo Deputy Program Manager/Base Operations.
- CUSTOMERS WHO PAY IN ADVANCE & REMOVE THE ITEM FOR ALL OR PART OF THE PRE-PAID TIME SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED FOR TIME THE ITEM IS NOT STORED.
- IF ONE PATRON STORES MULTIPLE ITEMS THERE SHALL BE NO REALLOCATION OF FUNDS OR REFUNDS FOR THE REMOVAL OF ONE OR MORE OF THE ITEMS WITHIN A PRE-PAID PERIOD. (Each item is charged separately by day, even if paid on one money order or check).
- Storage charges will continue to accrue unless termination notice is received in writing to Camp Navajo MWR Team by mail to or email.
- Only the owners and owner pre-approved designees shall be permitted to remove the item from vehicle storage area.
- CAMP NAVAJO SECURITY HAS THE APPROVAL TO DENY ACCESS TO VEHICLE STORAGE AREA AT ANY TIME FOR TRAINING CONDUCTED ON CAMP NAVAJO AND/OR DIRECTED BY CAMP NAVAJO DEPUTY PROGRAM MANAGER/BASE OPERATIONS FOR ACCRUED FEES OR DELINQUENT ACCOUNT.
- NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS (HAZMAT) ARE AUTHORIZED TO BE STORED INSIDE THE LOT, OR INSIDE VEHICLES OR TRAILERS IN THE LOT.
- All vehicles with an engine must have a drip pan under them, at the owner's expense.
- Boats stored with an engine must have a drip pan placed under the engine or the boats drain plug(s)
- Vehicles stored on trailers in the lot must have a drip pan placed under the vehicle.
- Vehicles stored in the lot must not be leaking. IF LEAKS ARE DISCOVERED BY BASE PERSONNEL, THE OWNER OF THE VEHICLE IS LIABLE TO CORRECT THE ISSUE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF NOTIFICATION OR OF LEAK DISCOVERY. If leak isn’t corrected, item will be removed by owner with penalty fee.
- Any fluid leaks are subject to ADEQ standards for cleanup at the expense of the vehicle owner.
- Vehicles are subject to inspection prior to placing in the lot.
- Trailers carrying CONEXs or Storage containers with a manifest of goods stored provided to the Camp Navajo MWR Team in advance.
- We do not currently assign spaces.
Once submitted information, paid and received confirmation from Camp Navajo MWR Team. You may assess vehicle storage by signing out key with Camp Navajo Security who has an approved list.
For additional information, contact Camp Navajo MWR Team at 928-773-3225 or 928-773-3167.