Camping and Recreational Vehicle Park Regulations
– Pine View RV Park & Tappen Springs –
are open from April to October 15th.
Pine View Park has 14+ hook up spots with additional overflow in the area. Tappen Springs is dry camping only. Approved for tent, vehicle popup tents, camper vans, Motorhomes and RV trailers.
RV Parks are first come first serve.
Any questions please contact Camp Host at (928) 699-8866
Camp Navajo RV Park Processes & Procedures
All Campers will check in with Camp Host upon arrival to Camp Navajo regardless of stay at Pine View Park or Tappen Springs.
- Camper will sign in and register stay with Camp Host using RV Park Registration, located in Publications section. (Camp sites are FIRST COME FIRST SERVE – PREREGISTATION WILL NOT HOLD SPOTS UNLESS PCS or TDY Solider)
- Camper will sign documents of acknowledgment for Camp Navajo RV Park rules.
- Camper will pay for all fees before establishing camp area at Tappen Springs. Pine View Campers may pay after picking RV spot.
Failure to check in with Camp Host within arrival of camp site will be penalize a $10 fee a day. Increase of violation will be subject of removal from camp site and Camp Navajo.
2023-2024 Rules and Fees for Pine View RV Park, Camp Navajo RV Park is
open to Current Military, Retired, Veterans, & current DEMA Employees. (Must
have proper ID to validate (Military ID, Employee ID, DD214, etc at time of check
- ALL Patrons much check in with Camp Host prior to taking RV Camp Site.
- (No overflow Camping)
- All campers must present a valid Military ID, DoD ID, proof of 100% DAV or State DEMA Employee ID to Camp Host upon arrival.
- Reservation Only, (PCS, TDY and Soldiers on official orders is the only priority).
- Limit of 4 people per site, $5 a day for each additional person.
- The maximum continuous stay is 14 days.
- Camp Navajo doesn’t provide refunds under any circumstances.
- Traveling through the Buffer Area/Authorized area at night is PROHIBITED
- No Clotheslines or no hanging clothes outside to dry.
- No personal outdoor shower or latrines in the RV Park.
- Check out time is 11AM, Check in time is 12PM. Quiet hours are 10PM through 6AM
- No processing game or field dressing game.
- All RV sites will be kept clean – you are responsible for gray water and trash.
- Fire permits are required for open flame activities. (Contact Camp Navajo Fire Dept)
- RV sites will not be left unattended for more than 48 hours.
- No horses, horse trailers, or livestock are permitted on Camp Navajo.
- Do not leave pets or minor children unattended!
- All pets shall be leashed at all times within the RV Park; this is Arizona State Law.
- Pet cleanup is mandatory.
- Only US Flag or State flags are permitted to be flown while on base.
- Respect your fellow Campers, no loud music.
- Possession of weapons on Camp Navajo must follow all State and Federal guidelines and adhere to all Arizona National Guard rules and regulations.
- All weapons will have trigger or cable lock, unloaded in cantonment area.
- All emergencies call 911 & then Security (928) 637-0864
- All Patrons, Guests, Users of RV Park are subject to Local, State, Federal Laws.
- Criminal activity will be reported to Law Enforcement.
- Follow all Instructions/Requests from Camp Host, Camp Navajo Authorities or Law Enforcement.
- No treasure hunting, no use of metal detectors or collecting cultural artifacts.
- Leave Alone and Report all Munitions, Unexploded Ordnance. No digging!
- NO OPEN CARRY or DISPLAY OF FIREARMS, BB GUNS, ARCHERY ITEMS.
- NO TARGET SHOOTING or OFF ROADING ACTIVITY on Camp Navajo.
- NO WOOD CUTTING without a wood cutting permit.
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS by FEDERAL LAW DEFINITION.
- ALCOHOL COMSUPTION ALLOWED - drink responsibly.
- ANY VIOLATIONS of the above rules can result in eviction without refund.
- Camp at your own risk, Camp Navajo is not responsible for loss any property, damage, injury or death.
Camp Navajo reserves the right to update rules and requirements. At any time, a
declaration of local emergency up to evacuation can occur without a refund. By
order of the Garrison Commander, 1 April 2022
$20 a day for SPONSOR
$25 a day for SPONSORED GUEST
with a $5 trash fee & $5 water fee PER STAY
NO CASH. Money Order or Check made out to “State of Arizona”
- Overflow RV fee is $12 per day, only when RV park is full. Two nights maximum
- Sponsor and sponsored guest must check in with Camp Host at arrival.
- Camper may sponsor 1 additional RV Site at Pine View
- Reservations are only accepted for those on orders, PCS, or TDY. EVERYONE ELSE IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED
- There is a limit of four people per site, $5 a day for each additional person
- No tents or outdoor bathroom facilities are permitted at the RV site
- Two vehicle limit per site. Additional vehicles shall park in the overflow area
- Clothes lines are not permitted. Campers shall not hang clothes outside to dry.
- Hunters: Absolutely no cleaning or dressing your kill in the RV Park.
- Animal it must be fully contained in an appropriate cooler or similar containment modality and not visible or accessible in any way, or you shall be asked to leave the park immediately.
- All RV sites shall be kept clean and free of trash.
- Fire permits are required for open flame fires in fire pit rings.
- Campsites are not to be left unattended for more than 48 hours.
- Campers shall not sleep outside of your vehicle or tent.
- Pets shall be leashed at all times within the RV Park
$5 a day for SPONSOR
$10 a day for SPONSORED GUEST
with a $5 trash fee & $5 water fee per stay
NO CASH. Money Order or Check made out to “State of Arizona”
- All campers regardless of status shall pay in advance, failure to pay can result in referral for criminal charges.
- Sponsored guests must check in with sponsor and Camp Host. $10 a day/trailer or tent at Tappen Springs
- Camp site kept properly contained to avoid attracting the wild animals on post
- Tent is permitted ONLY at Tappen Springs
- Fire permits required for all campfires, grills, outdoor flames to include smoking. Campers shall have shovels and fire extinguisher.
- Must obtain fire permits by the Camp Navajo Fire Department.
- Portable toilets are currently unavailable at Tappen Springs. It is prohibited to dig holes or trenches for toilet use.
- The Campground only offers primitive camp sites, with no established services to the area. Access to the camp sites is via improved trail, which may not be passable during inclement weather.
- Due to the primitive nature of the camp sites Camp Navajo is only accepting new guests during daylight hours. Please be aware there are multiple trails and training areas near the location, ask Security Forces or RV Camp host for directions if you are unsure of the exact location.
- Monday-Friday during normal business hours ONLY: Military retirees from any component, current Military members, and DEMA employees may also utilize the dump station if they are not staying on Camp Navajo
- Any patron found dumping grey or black water on the installation is liable for the cleanup and will be asked to leave.
- Do not dump any chemicals or large amounts of fats