Cyber Joint Task Force
- Reduce vulnerabilities in state and local agency networks by providing on-going assistance with penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, defensive strategy development and implementation and participating in national and state training exercises;
- Leverage unique role of NG to increase information and intelligence sharing across the whole of government, (including serving as a member of the Arizona Cyber Team and Arizona Counter-Terrorism Information Center (ACTIC));
- Provide post attack, cyber incident response, forensic analysis and recovery assistance to state and local agencies;
- Collaborate with academia, scientific institutions and the private sector to help develop cyber aptitude test and skill training, proactive risk and threat identification methods and procedures, and to support R&D related to protection and recovery of SCADA;
- Conduct Defensive Cyberspace operations for state agencies and critical infrastructure.