All Arizona Department of Emergency and Military Affairs employees are invited!
In appreciation of all your hard work, you are cordially invited to celebrate the 2023 Civilians, Airmen & Soldiers of the Year banquet on Saturday, May 20, 2023, at Hilton Phoenix Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, AZ. Social hour begins at 6 p.m. and banquet ceremonies commence at 7 p.m.
Registration and Payment:
It includes a three-course meal of your choice. To confirm reservation, payment must be received no later than 28 April. RSVP now!
- CW4-5 | O4 and above | DEMA Directors (including Deputies), and their guest: $85
- WO1-CW3 and guest| E7-O3 and guest: $70
- E5-E6 and guest | DEMA Civilians and guest: $55
- E1-E4 and guest: $40
- Nominee (includes one guest): $0
Resort Accommodations and Reservations:
Reserve now! Treat yourself to a relaxing stay and take advantage of the discounted room rate, using group code "Arizona National Guard Association". $151 per night, plus 12.57% taxes, and one-time $8 bell/housekeeping fee. An additional $25 per person will be added for each person in suite over and above single/double occupancy. Group rate blocks are from May 19-20. Act soon, rooms are expected to go fast! Discounted rate ends Friday, April 28, 2023.
- Reserve online! or
- Call Hilton Phoenix Tapatio Cliffs Resort's 24-hour Reservations at (800) 947-9784 | (602) 866-7500 and mention Arizona National Guard Association group rate.
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
Contact the hotel directly to cancel 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid penalties at (800) 947-9784 or (602) 866-7500.
Like us on DEMA Facebook. Use #GotGRIT and share your CASY moments with us!
For questions or inquiry, please contact CMSgt Rachel Landegent at (602) 629-4490.
Hotel Reservations Information
(800) 947-9784 | (602) 866-7500
2023 CASY Registration and Payment
For questions or inquiry regarding CASY, contact:
CMSgt Rachel Landegent