All Arizona Department of Emergency and Military Affairs employees are invited!
Join us in celebrating your faithful service to the citizens of Arizona and the Nation at the Civilians, Airmen & Soldiers of the Year banquet (formerly known as OSAY) on Saturday, April 22, at the Arizona Grand Resort and Spa.
Registration opens at 5 p.m., and social hour begins at 6 p.m. The CASY banquet is from 7 to 10 p.m.
Open now through 03 Aprill 2017. Registration includes a three-course meal and opportunity to purchase raffle tickets for prizes.
- 2-two night stays at the AZ Grand Resort;
- 2-foursomes of golf with carts at the AZ Grand;
- 1 single annual membership at Shooter's World;
- 1 family annual membership at Shooter's World;
- Best Buy gift card from USO;
- Restaurant gift card package from USO;
- Harkins movie ticket package from USO;
- Motorcyle jacket & matching hat from Desert Wind Harley Davidson; and
- Handmade patriotic quilt.
- Civilians/Officers/E7 & above and each guest: $45
- E6 & below and each guest: $20
- Nominee (includes one guest): $0
Men: Coat and Tie
Women: Cocktail or Evening Attire
Army Blue Mess, Blue Evening Mess, Army Service Uniform
(White Shirt & Bow Tie)
Officer: Mess Dress
Enlisted: Mess Dress or Semi-Formal
Come for the banquet, stay for the fun! Discounted room rates are available. Act soon, rooms are expected to go fast!
Room rate per night is $119 plus tax (Resort fee is included). Call 1-877-800-4888 for reservations, option #1, then option#3. Must reserve under event name "CASY". Guest will receive four passes to the resort water park, and discounts on golf (20% off) and spa services (10% off). Discounted rooms are available until March 21, unless sold out earlier.
Joint Force HQ:
MSgt Ariel Goodwin
CMSgt Daniel Ramirez
TSgt Matthew Smith
SFC Robert Dyer
SGT Jason Abbott
SSG Joshua Allen
SSG Nicole Bottemiller
CASY Event Links
Join the 2017 CASY on Facebook!
R.S.V.P. by 03 April 2017
The 2017 CASY Banquet is sponsored by: Enlisted Association of the National Guard of Arizona (EANGA)
Disclaimer: The appearance of external links does not constitute endorsement by the Arizona Department of Emergency and Military Affairs.