Human Resources Office (HRO)
Human Resources Office (HRO)
The Human Resources Office (HRO) enhances mission readiness by focusing our efforts on "Appointment to Retirement" services for each employee. HRO serves as The Adjutant General's single point of control for administering and managing the Arizona National Guard's full-time personnel programs.
- (13 JAN 21) The Collection of 2020 Old Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance Payroll Tax Deferral memorandum has been added to the web site.
- (13 JAN 21) The Office of Personnel Management Compensation Policy Memoranda for 2021 memorandum has been added to the web site.
- (13 JAN 21) An Information Paper on the Applicability and Guidance on the Implementation of Section 1111 of the Fiscal Year 2021 National Defense Authorization Act has been added to the web site.
- (10 DEC 20) The HRO will be hosting a Technician / T5 civilan Supervisor Course on 26-28 January 2021 via the Defense Connectivity Service (DCS). To participate in the course, please complete and submit the registration form and submit it to the HRO. For these registered, additional information will be sent approximately 7 days prior to the start of the class. Questions can be directed to 602-629-4074.
- (23 OCT 20) We will soon begin publishing Air (and eventually Army) AGR vacancy announcements on FTSMCS. We have posted instructions on AKO Registration and FTSMCS Applications to assist with the transition.
- (20 OCT 20) Interim Guidance on the use of Paid Parental Leave has been added to the web site.
- (16 OCT 20) A how-to on Self-Certifying Training in MyBiz has been posted to the web site.
- (07 OCT 20) The Paid Partental Leave Fact Sheet has been posted to the web site.
- (02 OCT 20) The COVID-19 Workplace Leave Flexibilities Worksheet has been posted to the web site.
- (20 SEP 20) Please read the fact sheet concerning the 08 August 2020 Executive Order concerning the temporary deferal of Social Security (or OASDI) wages beginning in mid-September. Additional information can be obtain by visiting the DFAS web site.
- (05 AUG 20) The Human Resources Office very soon will resume posting position vacancy announcements to the USAJOBS web site at https://www.usajobs.gov. Please check the DEMA JOB LISTING page for the most current listing of vacancy announcments as job postings are updated daily. When we resume posting to USAJOBS, the job link will take you directly to the job listing on the USAJOBS web site, versus opening the PDF announcement as currently setup. Thank you for your patience we complete this transition.
GEARS Routing list - ARNG & ANG (Current as of 06 December 2019)
Interactive Civilian LES
AZ Awards Form 1 (Recommendation for Federal Technician Award)
NGB 32 (Recommendation for Incentive Award or Quality Step Increase)
Human Resources Officer
Col Patrick J. McDonnell
602 629 4800
Deputy Human Resources Officer
LTC Thomas O'Sullivan
602 629 4802
Supervisory HR Specialist
SMSgt Celia Alosi ([email protected])
602 629 4813
Employee Labor Relations
Ms. Stacey Mitchell
602 629 4806
Employee Recruiting and Placement (Staffing)
Mr. Kory Thompson
602 629 4476
Employee Relations (Benefits)
Mr. Cristian Acosta
602 267 2057
Employee Information System Manager (My Biz, Performance Appraisals)
Mr. Randy Hendryx ([email protected])
602 629 4815
Technician / T5 Employee Training
Mr. James Miller
602 629 4074
Active Guard & Reserve (AGR)
1SG Lindsy Howard
602 629 4814
Ms. Elena Chacon
602 629 4807