Welcome to the Papago Park Military Reservation ID Card/DEERS Section
Hours of operations:
Open on drill weekends Saturday: Open 0900-1500/Sundays Open from 0900-1200 & 1300-1500 (Schedule)
**No appointment necessary**
Office closure notices:
**On 28 MAY 2018, we will be closed due to Memorial Day**
**On 01 & 02 JUNE 2018, we will have minimal personnel assisting customers due to mission requirements. This may result in extremely long wait times. We recommend that, if it's not an emergency, you schedule your visit for another day. We apologize for the inconvenience.**
What we do at our location:
- Issue CAC Cards for all branches of service, contractors, and military affiliates
- Unlock/reset CAC pins
- Verify CAC certifications
- 100% DAV ID cards
- Retired ID cards
- Dependent ID cards
- DOD civilian ID cards
- DOD civilian retired ID cards
- PHS ID cards
- DEERS updates (i.e. adding and deleting family members)
- NOAA ID cards
For clear guidance on what is needed to obtain an ID card, or to make changes or updates to DEERS, please go to: Department of Defense Deers Enrollment and ID Card Issuance
Please be advised of the following:
- With the newest update to the RAPIDS software, we are now required to have 2 forms of ID for all personnel over the age of 18 wishing to get an ID card.
- We are closed on all federal holidays.
- All currently serving military members wishing to get a military ID must adhere to their specific branch’s grooming standards. Generally, this means clean shaven and military haircut for males, and hair tied into a bun for females as well as facial jewelry removed. If you have a profile that exempts you from the regulation, you must bring it with you.
- All CAC holders that have lost their CAC or had it stolen are required to have a memo stating the circumstances, that they have reported it to their chain of command, and have it signed by an E7 or higher. For Non-military, their Supervisor must be the signee.
- Drill Schedule subject to change