Welcome to the Papago Park Military Reservation ID Card/DEERS Section
The Arizona National Guard is committed to providing continued service for Soldiers and Family Members during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Recognizing the need for social distancing to enhance the safety of our customers and staff we are adjusting our operating procedures to limit the number of people in the DEERS office at any given time. Effective 24 March 2020, the Papago Park Military Reservation DEERS/ ID Card Office will be available by Appointment Only. You can schedule an appointment on the RAPIDS website. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.
Closed all Federal Holidays
What we do at our location:
- Issue CAC Cards for all branches of service, contractors, and military affiliates
- Unlock/reset CAC pins
- Verify CAC certifications
- 100% DAV ID cards
- Retired ID cards
- Dependent ID cards
- DOD civilian ID cards
- DOD civilian retired ID cards
- PHS ID cards
- DEERS updates (i.e. adding and deleting family members)
- NOAA ID cards
For clear guidance on what is needed to obtain an ID card, or to make changes or updates to DEERS, please go to: Department of Defense Deers Enrollment and ID Card Issuance
Please be advised of the following:
- With the newest update to the RAPIDS software, we are now required to have 2 forms of ID for all personnel over the age of 18 wishing to get an ID card.
- We are closed on all federal holidays.
- All currently serving military members wishing to get a military ID must adhere to their specific branch’s grooming standards. Generally, this means clean shaven and military haircut for males, and hair tied into a bun for females as well as facial jewelry removed. If you have a profile that exempts you from the regulation, you must bring it with you.
- All CAC holders that have lost their CAC or had it stolen are required to have a memo stating the circumstances, that they have reported it to their chain of command, and have it signed by an E7 or higher. For Non-military, their Supervisor must be the signee.
- Drill Schedule subject to change