Welcome to the Papago Park Military Reservation ID Card/DEERS Section
Hours of operations:
Open on drill weekends from 0900-1200 & 1300-1500 (Schedule)
**DUE TO MISSION REQUIREMENTS, OUR DRILL ON DECEMBER 2ND & 3RD WILL BE VERY BUSY. EXPECT LONGER WAIT TIMES. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE**
**No appointment necessary**
Office closure notices:
Thursday, 09 November: closed at 2pm.
Friday, 10 November: closed for Veteran's Day.
Thursday, 16 November: closed from 8 am-noon. Open from 1 pm-4 pm.
Thursday, 23 November: closed for Thanksgiving.
Friday, 24 November: closed for Thanksgiving.
What we do at our location:
- Issue CAC Cards for all branches of service, contractors, and military affiliates
- Unlock/reset CAC pins
- Verify CAC certifications
- 100% DAV ID cards
- Retired ID cards
- Dependent ID cards
- DOD civilian ID cards
- DOD civilian retired ID cards
- PHS ID cards
- DEERS updates (i.e. adding and deleting family members)
- NOAA ID cards
For clear guidance on what is needed to obtain an ID card, or to make changes or updates to DEERS, please go to: Department of Defense Deers Enrollment and ID Card Issuance
Please be advised of the following:
- With the newest update to the RAPIDS software, we are now required to have 2 forms of ID for all personnel over the age of 18 wishing to get an ID card.
- We are closed on all federal holidays.
- All currently serving military members wishing to get a military ID must adhere to their specific branch’s grooming standards. Generally, this means clean shaven and military haircut for males, and hair tied into a bun for females as well as facial jewelry removed. If you have a profile that exempts you from the regulation, you must bring it with you.
- All CAC holders that have lost their CAC or had it stolen are required to have a memo stating the circumstances, that they have reported it to their chain of command, and have it signed by an E7 or higher. For Non-military, their Supervisor must be the signee.
- Drill Schedule subject to change