Arizona National Guard’s 108th ArmyBand hosts - Operation Rockstar!
Judging criteria for the band video submissions:
* Max of three songs in video format performed as if performing live to an audience
* Performance, stage presence, and song transitions will be crucial
* Performances need to be live and one uninterrupted recording of all songs (Pre-recorded lip sync, and studio-recorded videos will not be accepted)
* Original songs are ok, but must be in a rock/pop fashion and must be in good taste (no political statements, strong foul language, or suggestions of anything inappropriate)
* Band attire to be in good taste (no political statements, strong foul language, or suggestions of anything inappropriate)
* Bands submissions should be from uploaded videos to their channels (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo etc.) and the link to the video included in the emailed submission to [email protected]
* Top three bands will be selected to compete live at the event and will need to be prepared to perform their set for 30-35 minutes on stage
* For additional questions or information, please call SFC Estaban Estrada at 602-267-2876
Submit your performance to: [email protected]
The Arizona National Guard does not endorse, nor is it affiliated with, any sponsor or donor to this event unless applicable by law.