The mission of the United States Property and Fiscal Office (USPFO) is to receive and account for all funds and property of the United States Government in the possession of the National Guard of the specified State or Territory.
The USPFO advises and assists the units/organizations/activities within the State to ensure Federal property is used in accordance with applicable Department of the Army or Air Force directives as implemented by the CNGB.
Principles of Service
- Communicate timely, politely and honestly with each customer
- Treat every co-worker and customer ethically and with care, respect and integrity
- Deal with underlying issues of the customer – listen and take time to understand their perspective
- Always fairly and consistently apply the Code of Ethics for Government Employees
- Promote harmony, unity and teamwork with the Arizona Department of Military Affairs workforce
- Model the Code of Government Ethics